Saturday 2 May 2015

Shabby Chic at Open-Minded Crafting Fun

Another challenge is on at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, and the theme is Shabby Chic. As usual, we have some awesome sponsors offering some awesome prizes for this challenge: Kith & Kin Digital Stamp Co. (5 images), All Dressed Up (2 images), Ppinkydolls Art (3 images), and The East Wind (3 images). The deadline for this challenge is midnight on Friday, May 8. The winners for the prizes from our sponsors are chosen by random generator, so everyone has an equal chance of winning. Don't be afraid to join in! Winners will be posted on Saturday, May 16.

I used an image from Ppinkydolls Art called "Mily." As luck would have it, after I chose to do a Ppinkydolls image for this challenge, Chrishanthi (the artist at Ppinkydolls) asked me to be on her DT! And she asked me to colour this image up for her to post in her Etsy shop. So if you click on my "Mily" link and see that the Mily in the shop is coloured the same as the Mily on my card, it's because it is one and the same. I didn't copy the shop one, I coloured the shop one! lol!


I used Michele R Design Shabby Chic digital papers and Elements, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Majestic Labels eight die set by Spellbinders, a butterfly punch by Martha Stewart Crafts, and the ruffled lace is from Live & Love Crafts. I coloured her with Copics. I inked up the edges of the image with Victorian Velvet distress ink by Tim Holtz.

I hope you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave some love below! <3

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shabby chic card Myndi! Great inspiration for Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty. Wonderful DT inspiration for the Shabby Chic Challenge at Open Minded Crafting Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete