Monday 11 May 2015

Flowers Challenge at Tiddly Inks

Today is the start of a new challenge at Tiddly Inks and the theme is "May Flowers." You can use flower themed papers, images or stamps with flowers, flowers as embellishments, or even make your own flowers. I used the new image Scooting By w/Kitty for my DT inspiration make this week. Head over there and show us what you got! 
Scooting By w/Kitty
The papers I used are from Michele R Designs (the Coral Chic paper has flowers on it), and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I Am Roses. I coloured the image with Copics.

I went on a shopping excursion to Michaels (a really big craft store here, for those of you who don't have them), and with a list of two items, left with about 20, including my new little easel and a tan linen canvas board I found for staging my cards. I really like the way the photos are turning out now that I have dressed up my staging area. I also invested in some multimedia supplies, so I will have to have a go at that in the near future instead of just making cards all the time. Wish me luck with that endeavor. 

A reminder about the Tiddly Inks Challenge: 
Only cards with Tiddly Inks images or Stamping Bella rubber stamps please.
Challenges must be entered by 10 PM on the following Monday.
We choose One winner per challenge and a top 3. The winner will receive $6 of Tiddly Inks images.
The winners are posted on Friday following the end of the challenge.

21 comments:

  1. Love the card! And the way that you coloured the scooter... awesome! :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image you selected and the way you colored the scooter. It really makes it look like it is shining. Thanks for sharing and participating in the challenge at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured image. Thank you for joining us at Eureka stamps this week. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Myndi, this is so gorgeous. Your colouring is fabulous and I especially loooove the shine you've got on Wryn's scooter, it looks so perfect. Hugs Janine xx

    PS - thank you for leaving me such a sweet comment on my Scooter card. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting me :), I love that you have the scooter in 3D. So cute! x Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Myndi! Love the details.

    -xx-

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous colored image and details.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Myndi! Love the bright colours. Colette :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card and your coloring is perfect. Thank you for stopping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts. We hope you'll visit often and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful card, can't craft without adding flowers.
    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning colouring! You've really brought her to life and I can almost hear her scooter as it zips past me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card and the Tiddly stamps!!!!Congrats and good luck!Thanks for joining us for Craft your Passion Challenge :-)
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a fab card. Great image x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it - great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi this is a goreous card the image is fantastic. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. very nice, thanks for joining #261 challenge with Craft Your Passion, good luck! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great looking card. Love your flowers. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "flowers” challenge over at Come and Get it & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty card Myndi and amazing colouring! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, so bright & cheery & beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us this week for our Flowers Challenge at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete