Thursday 7 May 2015

Fabby Friday at Tiddly Inks

This is so exciting for me, I can not even tell you or express it to you through a blog post! If you follow me, you know I submitted an entry to Tiddly Inks to be on their Design Team... and I made the team!!!! I am so excited! Tiddly Inks was one of the very first digis I ever bought and coloured. To be on the DT is a real honour and I am thrilled to be working with some really awesome ladies! Check out all the new ladies HERE!

So getting to the business at hand, today is Friday... Fabby Friday to be exact, and that means a Tiddly Ink DT make from me! I am using the new release Love You Mostest. I kept it clean and simple, with just a little shabby pink Frantage for bling. 


The sentiment is by Verve Stamps. I stamped it in silver pigment ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I added a little layer of lace from Wild Orchid Crafts and matted it on pink shimmer cardstock, then matted that on the polka dot cardstock from DCWV. Nice and clean, and perfect for a wedding or anniversary. 

Well, that's it from me today for Tiddly Inks! Make sure you check out the SHOP and the BLOG, and sign up for the newsletter! There's always great info in there about FREE images and discounts, so you don't want to miss any of that!

Thank so much for stopping by! xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! That bit of lace is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, so modern looking love her pink dress. This image is on my must-buy list, and has moved up rank after seeing your lovely card! xx

    ReplyDelete