Thursday 21 May 2015

Fab Friday with a Sweet Tooth

Hello all! It is Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks and this week I have inked up a Sweet Tooth called "Semi Sweet" for some DT inspiration.


I coloured this image with Copics, using BG10-18 and C3-C9. I put a little BG15 in her hair to funk it up a bit. I love some funky coloured hair! I used a Clear Star gel pen for the cupcake wrapper. In the top left and bottom right corner I stamped a little circle of dots and then applied aged black Frantage over it. I used a Spellbinders die for the back mat of the image. The digital papers are from Spunky Tart. They are called Don't Stop and you can find those HERE. The polka dot paper is just some leftover paper I had in my stash.

Here is a close up of her skirt, where I used Liquid Pearls for the ruffle on her skirt. Lucky for me I had a colour that matched exactly the colour I used, since I didn't have the idea until AFTER I coloured it.

These are some of the cutest little roses I have seen. I think they are made out of resin. They are from Tim Holtz, and they are cream coloured, so I brushed some gold Viva Decor paint on them. 

Make sure you head over to the challenge blog to enter into the May Flowers challenge. It's almost over! Just a couple more days left to enter! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my newest Tiddly Ink make! Feel free to leave a comment below! I love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colours! All the layers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your card! Beautiful colours and amazing colouring of the image! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete