Monday, 22 October 2018


Happy Monday! It's Rubbernecker Monday around here this week, so here is a card I made with the cute little owl stamp "Granger". I also used a few die sets to make my card. Links for every Rubbernecker product I used will be listed at the bottom of my post.

I used the Nested Rounded corner rectangle dies to create the base for my card as well as the mats. The Nested Banner dies were used to create the base for the sentiment, which is from the Coffee Blanket clear stamp set. The "Granger" stamp is red rubber. I coloured the image with Copics.

I've listed my products below and linked them, so all you have to do is click on it and will take you to the proper page:

Monday, 15 October 2018

Once Upon A Dream... or a Nightmare

It's time for a new challenge at Aurora Wings! This challenge theme is Once Upon a Dream... or a Nightmare. I went with Dream. Halloween is not even on my radar this year, and I'm probably going to regret not being prepared. Also, it's been horribly cold and snowing since September 12, so my mind and body are in Winter mode. We totally skipped over Fall here. 

For my Dream project, I used the image "Clara", obviously inspired by the Alexandre Dumas version of The Nutcracker, and literally about a dream young Clara has on Christmas Eve about a battle between an army of gingerbread soldiers and mice, and the Nutcracker who leads the gingerbread army and transforms into a handsome prince. 

I kept the card white and light, using a snowfall embossing folder on the card base, and a black on white mat for the image. I coloured the image with Copics, and used some ruffled lace, pink lace, and cheesecloth under the mat. I finished it off with small star die cuts made from silver glitter paper, along with some clear rhinestones.  

Head over to the challenge blog, if you haven't been there already, and check out my teammates other creations. They are really amazing, and there is a nice mix of Dream vs. Nightmare!

Our prizes this challenge will include:

1(one) Artist's Choice Winner to be chosen by Mitzi from all entries using an Aurora Wings image (Custom badge+3 single digital images)

1(one) Random Winner (3 single digital images)

Top 3 To be selected by the Design Teams from all entries (Custom badge+1 single digital image each)

You can find Aurora Wings here:

Monday, 24 September 2018

Christmas is Right Around the Corner

Monday is here again, and so am I with a Christmas card for Rubbernecker Stamps. I used SIX different stamps and dies on my card. I will list them all separately at the end of my post so they are easy to find.

I started with a snowfall embossing folder to set my background. I knew I wanted to keep it white, so I didn't add a mat to this. It has been snowing where I live since September 12, and it is snowing right now while I type this, so white is my world right now! It really is horrible having snow in September; it's too early!!

I used the Snowman with a Present stamp AND die. I created a shadow for my snowman by cutting out another snowman in purple and slightly offsetting it. I used the Marquee nested die set for my sentiment, Merry Christmas with Swirls. I cut out some snowflakes with the two new small snowflake dies. I used a star stencil (not from Rubbernecker) to decorate the white paper for my sentiment so it would pop out a little bit on all that white.

Make sure you pop over the Rubbernecker Fans Facebook Page to join in on a monthly challenge going on in the group.