Saturday 16 May 2015

Open-Minded Crafting Fun Wedding/Anniversary Challenge

Another new challenge is going on over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. The theme this time is Wedding or Anniversary. The deadline for the challenge is midnight on May 22, 2015. Winners will be announced on May 30. The sponsors for this challenge and their prizes are: Beansie Doodles (5 images), Di's Digi Stamps ($12 gift certificate), Fairy Tangles (2 images), Illustrations by Jane (2 images), My Whimsical Little World ($8 gift certificate).

I used Froggy Prince by Beansie Doodles for my DT project. I think it makes a cute anniversary card! I actually had a lot of fun colouring the frog and trying to make him look realistic. I just had a play and I think it worked out. It helps that I was reading about frogs to my kids and I had so many different ideas. I ruled out colouring a poisonous dart frog though, because really, who wants to kiss one of those??


I coloured the frog with Copics and the paper is from the DCWV Latte stack.

Our sponsors for this challenge are offering up some great prizes for some randomly drawn winners, so make sure you head over to OMCF and show us what you were inspired to make. 

2 comments:

  1. Well I agree that enjoying vow renewal celebration or anniversary party’s is fun!! I always make the day beautiful for my all loved ones. I hire best catering services so that everyone love the food.

    ReplyDelete