Friday 8 May 2015

New Stuff Happening at Slinky Tart

In addition to the new stamp that was released by Slinky Tart this week, Tamara has also started creating digital papers, and they are fabulous! So this week I made two projects with Slinky Tart images and one of them is with her set of Don't Stop digital papers. I used the image Trudie's Tribute, which was a special digi Tamara did for our honorary Slinky Trudie Howard. I also used the sketch for the sketch challenge we are having in our Slinky Tart Facebook group. 


My next project was done using the new digi "So Annoyed...times 8". I kept it simple and only used a Cricut embossing folder for the base.
"So Annoyed... times 8"

For both cards, I coloured them with Copics. It looks like I'm really into aqua blue this week. lol!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Slinkies! I hope you like them and are inspired to colour up a Slinky yourself. Also, Tamara is holding a GDT call, so post your makes on the wall of our Slinky Tart group and maybe she will pick you to join us for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment