Friday 1 May 2015

Aurora 'Spring Lady" by The East Wind

It's Friday, and you know what that means! It's a new release day at The East Wind! Today is a new Aurora image called "Spring Lady". I really enjoyed colouring this one up with all the folds in her clothes. I thought it would be a good challenge since I am still trying to finish my Clothing technique class over at Kit & Clowder. (I will get it finished one of these days!)

Aurora 'Spring Lady'
I coloured her with Copics, using the following colours:
Skin - E50, E51, E53, R20
Hair - R30, R32, R35
Clothes - BV000, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08 and Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
Shoes - W00, W01, W03, W05, W07
I used coordinating papers from a DCWV Far East mat stack, and Spellbinders Majestic Labels Eight Die Set.  

Make sure you join us on our Facebook page for our current challenge "It Started With a Song," and check out the BLOG for the new "Mother's Day - Add Flowers" challenge starting today! Make sure you are signed up for the newsletter (look for the bright pink box at the top of the page) so you are getting the FREE IMAGE on the 1st of each month. May's freebie is a real cutie!

Thanks for stopping by!! Feel free to leave some love below! I love to read your comments! xx


1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete