Thursday 18 June 2015

Owl Always Love You Tiddly Inks!

It's Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks, and I'm using a new release called "Owlways Love You". It is available in digital and clear stamp formats. I coloured it with Copics and used some of the new flowers from Wild Orchid, that I just bought at the Kit & Clowder Retreat (see below for more about that bit of fun). I was able to get some live and in person advice from Alyce Keegan about my pleats, which are wrong by the way, so that was surreal. And she was very nice about telling me that they were wrong. lol!! Unfortunately, this was due the day after I came back and I did not have time to recolour it, otherwise it would have been late. I hate to be late, and only being on the TI DT for a few months means I absolutely CANNOT be late. 

                               

Don't forget there is a Super Power Challenge going on right now at the challenge blog. It's over in just a few days, so head over there now and submit your project!

Now I have to tell you about the Kit & Clowder Retreat I just went to in Anaheim. Oh. My. Goodness! It was so fabulous!! I had such a good time and met some really awesome ladies who are also awesome crafters! There were some seriously talented ladies there. I had the great pleasure of meeting Kelli Hull, who is my newest Bestie for Life. We clicked right away, like we'd known each other for ages. And Nadja Robbins, who is just the sweetest and strongest person you could ever meet. These two are lifelong friends to me now. I couldn't have been luckier to meet the right people as soon as I got there. Here are some pics of the fun we had: 


Me, Kelli, & Nadja
With Alyce and our mixed media frames


Nadja, Alyce, & I

Kelli & I getting our Star Wars on at Downtown Disney
Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you enjoyed the card and all the pictures! xx



5 comments: