Tuesday 23 June 2015

New Release at The East Wind

It's another new release over at The East Wind, and today's image is a new Aurora called "Bloom".

Aurora "Bloom"
All of the papers are from Kaisercraft. I got that lovely pearl lace from the Kit & Clowder retreat, so I'm not sure what company it's from. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I coloured the image with Copics using my new Hex Chart, so I used some different colour combos based on that. It's going to be an awesome resource I can tell. 

The Hex Chart is something I discovered while at the retreat, and I shared it recently on Kit & Clowder's Facebook page. It seemed to be a big hit, while others weren't keen on spending the $6 on it. I think a lot of time and effort went into the creation of the chart, and you can't get everything for free. It's worth the money to me to see the different combos you can make. It's a different perspective, for sure. Here's mine all coloured up. Obviously, I need to do some more shopping to connect some of the dots. Lol!!
Hex Chart at Sandy Allnock
Thanks for stopping by and checking out the new release. Hopefully you are a member of the Facebook group and are following the blog. Between the two, there are THREE challenges a month with the chance to earn some free digis. And make sure you are signed up for the newsletter to get your freebie on the 1st of every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment