Sunday 21 June 2015

New Challenge at The East Wind

It's the 21st of the month, so it's not only Father's Day AND the Summer solstice, but it's also the start of another challenge over at The East Wind's Facebook page. This month's challenge theme is "Step Away From the DP (designer papers)". So colour any TEW image but don't use ANY designer papers. You will have to use your imagination or go CAS, whatever you like. I picked Diva Lisa "She" for my project.


I created my own paper by using a Tim Holtz "Rays" stencil and Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays in Totally 80's. I coloured her with Copics and then fussy cut her out. I have wanted to colour this image for awhile. I printed her off when she was first released, and have been waiting for the opportunity to colour her. I love her hair, and I'm a sucker for great hair. I tried to get the shine of the sprays by taking the photo from an angle, but it's still a little difficult to see. 

Make sure you go check out the challenge on the Facebook page, and don't forget there are two other challenges on TEW blog HERE. One is with the freebie released on the 1st of the month, the other is a theme challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment