Monday 22 June 2015

Let's Get Gothic Challenge at Tiddly Inks

There's a new challenge starting at Tiddly Inks today!! The theme is "Let's Get Gothic". There are so many gothic themed images to choose from in the TI store, so you should have no problem finding one to enter the challenge with. I chose "Baby Dragon Queen" and I used a Make It Crafty digital background also. It took me awhile to colour the entire thing, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. 
"Baby Dragon Queen"
I coloured the entire picture with Copics. I hope you run over to the Challenge Blog and enter your own creation. Make sure you share with us in the Facebook group as well. I hope you've signed up for the newsletter so you're staying up to date on all the new releases and freebies too!

Thanks for stopping by!! xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! That background - Awesome!!! Your coloring - Fantastic!!! And the scene that you created - Amazing!!! Love it!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Wonderful scene.

    ReplyDelete