Friday 5 June 2015

Mahalo

Aloha, and Mahalo for visiting!! My Slinky Tart creation this week is the relatively new "Mahalo" that Tamara created when she must have been in the mood to go to the beach, because she created two "fun in the sun" type images in one week. 


I never decide which papers I'm going to use before I colour. It's always the other way around. So lucky for me I had papers in my stash that matched perfectly the colours I used to colour her. I kept it CAS because my head is not in my crafting right now. I'm about to embark on some serious travelling the next couple of weeks, and I'm so distracted by that I can't focus on card making.

Make sure you check out the "new" and not so secret Facebook page for Slinky Tart. We've made the transition from Secret to Closed so more people can find us and join in on the fun. If you've just stumbled upon this and want to see more, make sure you head over there and join the group. Also, check out the blog and look at some of the awesome makes from the other DT members. They are all FABULOUS!!

Thanks for stopping by!! xx

1 comment: