Sunday 19 April 2015

Tiddly Inks Blog Hop!

A few months ago I put my hat in the ring for the Tiddly Inks Design Team. Unfortunately, I didn't make the team, but Christy Croll (the artist for Tiddly Inks) named a bunch of us "Runners Up" and offered us the opportunity to do a blog hop. So here I am doing a Tiddly Inks blog hop, and hopefully it won't be my last!! I used a Sweet Tooth image called "Friends Make Life Sweeter" for my card.


The flowers and filigree corner are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The lace is from Live and Love Crafts. I coloured this with Copics. I also used a Clear Star Gelly Roll glitter gel pen for accents, which hopefully you can see in the picture below.


I want to thank Christy for giving me the opportunity to participate in the blog hop. I'll be trying again for a DT spot, as there is another DT call going on right now! There have been some new images released, plus there is a freebie every Tuesday at Tiddly Inks. You should make sure you sign up for their newsletter so you stay up to date with the goings on over there.

Thanks for visiting! I hope you liked it!

9 comments: