Friday 24 April 2015

Mornings Are Overrated by Spunky Tart

Good Morning! A new make from me from Spunky Tart, which is an offshoot of Slinky Tart. These girls are a little more sassy than the Slinkies. Their motto is "Attitude with a capital A". Tamara has drawn up a lot of fabulous new girls and you should go check them out HERE. My project today is with "Mornings Are Overrated".


Heaven knows, I don't function without my coffee. Three or four cups of it. This was a fun one to do and I was so happy that Tamara asked me to colour her up for the shop.

I coloured her with Copics, used a Cricut embossing folder (the name of which I no longer know), and DCWV Retro stack papers. I cut the little coffee cup out with my Cameo and hand wrote "Coffee" with a white gel pen.

I hope you like her! Make sure you check out the new Spunky Tarts and the Slinky Tarts! They are in separate shops for the time being. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. could not agree more with the sentiment o.o but that would be the only good thing about it lol lovely card ;)

    ReplyDelete