Saturday 18 April 2015

Recycle Something at Open-Minded Crafting Fun

It's a Recycle Something theme this week at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges. I managed to recycle an aluminum can and some newspaper, plus the paper I color on is 100% recycled. This was actually pretty hard for me. I had a hard time thinking out of the box.

Our sponsors for this challenge are Andrea's Lil Pixels, Dr. Digis House of Stamps, Smeared Ink, and Stitchy Bears Digi Shop. There are some great prizes to be won, so go get your craft on and see what you can find to recycle.

I used Gnome Sweet Gnome from Dr. Digis for my project. I colored it with Copics.



Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you join in on our challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun! The "Recycle Something" challenge ends at midnight on April 24, 2015. 

1 comment: