Tuesday 21 April 2015

It Started With a Song

Today is the start of a brand new challenge in The East Wind's Facebook group. The theme is "It Started With a Song," and we want to see you make a project that is inspired by a song with a TEW image. When I was going through all the images, "Cat on the Head" screamed at me, "Disco!!" The afro was begging to be coloured. And what else is Lucy Loo but one of the ultimate "Bad Girls", the song by Donna Summer, although the song is about prostitutes, and I don't think Lucy is THAT bad. 


The paper is from a DCWV Rock Star mat stack. I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the oval frame. I coloured her with Copics. 

Here is Donna Summer herself singing about those "Bad Girls"


Make sure you check out the Facebook group and join in our challenge this month. Also, visit the blog HERE and check out the twice monthly challenges there too!! And if you're on Instagram, come follow me (@myndifraser) because we are going to start running contests for The East Wind on the 1st and 15th of every month! You don't want to miss out!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment