Monday 27 February 2017

Star Flower

Happy Monday! Today I'm using a background stamp called "Star Flower" from Rubbernecker Stamps, along with a sentiment stamp from the "Freehand Border Phrase Set".  
Star Flower
I used the Star Flower stamp with Versa Mark ink and clear embossing powder to heat emboss the stamp. The butterfly die cut is from CC Designs. I layered it together with some pink lacy ribbon from May Arts. I used a butterfly embossing folder from Stampin Up on the back mat.

We are starting a new Rubbernecker challenge this week on the blog, so make sure you pop over there and see what the theme is this week. It starts tomorrow (Tuesday, February 28). The prizes are pretty awesome: a $25 GC for the 1st prize and a $15 GC for the 2nd prize.

Below are the stamps I used for my card today:
Freehand Border Phrase Set - http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/900.htm

1 comment: