Monday 6 February 2017

Mardi Gras Colour Challenge


It is time for the first challenge of 2017 at Aurora Wings. Our challenge theme is a colour challenge in honor of Mardi Gras, so we want to see you use green, gold, and purple in your project.

Snapdragon Sprite
I have used Snapdragon Sprite for my card. I coloured the image with Copics, and used a variety of paper scraps from my stash. I also used two different gold ribbons, some paper flowers, a heart that I crocheted myself, and some filigree corners that I painted with Pebéo gold paint.

Please stop by the Aurora Wings Challenge blog and enter your own creation for this challenge. While you are there, check out my fellow DT sisters' amazing projects and leave some love for them. ❤ xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, Myndi! Your coloring of Snapdragon Sprite is superb. Such a precious image and you've really brought it to life. Love your eclectic layout with the distressing and pretty elements. that sweet crocheted heart with the charm inside is adorable. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Myndi! The petals of the Snapdragon Sprite look gorgeous - both the texture and color play. All the lovely details are so charming - especially the crochet heart! What a nice touch! Thank you so much for this lovely inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, lovely colours and composition. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is just stunning. I just adore it and keeps getting back to have another looksie... Fantastic xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those petals are devine amazing colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply stunning Myndi!!! The texture you created on those petals is beyond amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing colouring of this lovely sprite,lovely creation you made for this challenge, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colouring on this is so beautiful and detailed, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just woooow.. I loveeee your colouring on this cute sprite.. those strokes are amazing <3 <3 xx ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete