Monday 13 February 2017

Fluttering By

Hello! Today I have a card I made using Butterfly Inchies and Fluttering By from Rubbernecker Stamps.



I made the background with the Inchies stamp and Ken Oliver Color Burst pigments. I sprayed a piece of watercolour paper with some water and then sprinkled the orange, yellow and crimson pigments from the Brights collection right on the wet paper. The colours took over and spread creating a colourful background. Because watercolour paper is not smooth, you can't see all the detail of the stamp, but when used on smooth stamping paper, it has nice, clean, detailed lines. It's a perfect stamp for creating a background. I used it on a previous card with Versamark ink and clear embossing powder. You can see that card here: http://colourmyhearts.blogspot.ca/2016/07/rubbernecker-stamps-showcase-butterflies.html . The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch, my other paper is from Stampin' Up.

Please stop by the Rubbernecker blog for bi-weekly challenges. We have a new one starting on Tuesday, February 14. The prizes are a $25 gift certificate for 1st prize, and a $15 gift certificate for second prize. 


1 comment:

  1. I always love your beautiful work... no matter what you make it is breath taking.

    ReplyDelete