Monday 5 January 2015

Big Announcement and New DT Make!

What a crazy couple of weeks it's been! I'm glad the holidays are over and things can get back to normal. I think 2015 is going to be a fabulous year, but I have to say 2014 was pretty awesome too, because...

Right before Christmas, I found out I was chosen to be a new Design Team member at The East Wind!! I was and AM so excited about this! TEW is one of my absolute favourites, and to have been chosen is a real honor for me. And that brings me to today's post! 

I'm sharing my very first DT make for The East Wind! It's a brand new image called "Twistedvenus - Princess of Forest".


I coloured her with Copics. I used the YR20's, BG90's, and E44, E47, E49. I also used Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap to fill in a bit of colour at the roots of her "chair". The flowers are from I Am Roses. I have SO much paper in my closet, that I couldn't even begin to tell you what paper this is. I used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the leaves. I couldn't find the name of it on the internet, so it will have to remain a mystery. lol!


Make sure you check out TEW's Facebook page, her Etsy shop, and join in the challenges on the website and on Facebook! There's lots of fun to be had!!

Thanks for visiting!

xxMyndi

1 comment:

  1. This is just incredible in design, color composition, I love it!!!! Congrats and I can't wait to see what you create with TEW and the inspiration that will be shared by your wonderful talent!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete