Wednesday 16 December 2015

Elfy Holidays

I FINALLY got around to getting one of the new Christmas inspired images from Tiddly Inks coloured up. Christy Croll asked for suggestions and I suggested an elf Wryn, and holy smokes!!, she drew one. So of course, I had to buy her. The name of the image is Elfy Holidays.


I coloured her with Copics. The striped paper is from Stampin' Up, the glitter paper is scraps leftover from last year and I can't tell you what brand. The sentiment is from Verve Stamps, and I used By Diezyne stitched circle dies. I am entering this into Tiddly Inks' Holly Jolly challenge on their blog.

Thanks for stopping by and having a peek!! xx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Tiddly Inks! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete