Friday 9 October 2015

'Hibiscus' from The East Wind

Today there is a new Aurora image release at The East Wind called "Hibiscus". I think this is a beautiful image, and I love the little sloth in her hair. 


I coloured the image with Copics. The rest of the products I used are: 
Paper from Kaisercraft
Flowers and lace from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl string from Live & Love Crafts
Dies are Stitched Ovals from By DIEzyne

Head over to Facebook and make sure you are part of our community. We are getting ready to celebrate 2,000 Likes of The East Wind and we are going to be doing some giveaways and a colouring contest. There is also a monthly contest in the group as well as TWO challenges every month on the blog HERE. We would love to see you join in on the fun! Unky has so many awesome images planned for the rest of this month! 

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my project with you!

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
MarkerPOP - ATG
Our Crafty Corner - ATG/Halloween

1 comment:

  1. {Swooooon!} Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us over at MarkerPOP for our Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete