Tuesday 20 October 2015

Fall Colours!

Our Fall is lasting a decent amount of time where I live, instead of being bitterly cold and unbearable WAY too early in the year, so I was inspired to a do a card in some Fall colours. I used an image from Tiddly Inks called Wryn - Hanging Around

I cut the leaves out with my Cameo in a variety of sizes and scattered them among the bottom and up the sides a bit. I lined the brown mat with some brown jute string and added a couple of brown pearls. I coloured the image with Copics, using a little Sienna Brown Prismacolor pencil in her hair for definition. It's just a fun little card that I will probably send off to my daughter, who is enjoying her first semester in college.

I hope you like it! I am entering it into the following challenges: 

6 comments:

  1. She's adorable. I love the background that you created for her and the leaves along the bottom are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Love the leaves and the layout...and, of course, Wryn! Thank you so much for sharing her with us at Tiddly Inks! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!!! I love what you did with the leaves along the bottom and I'm sure your daughter will really appreciate it too! Thanks for playing along with us over at Tiddly Inks in the fall colors challenge!! xx Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am simply FALLing for how cute this card is!!! :) The background green color is such a perfect contrast with all of the oranges of the leaves! It looks great! Thank You so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute card. your leaves look great just like they have just fallen off the tree while she is 'hanging about'. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how she is hanging above the pile of leaves, so fun and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Fall Colours" challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete