Monday 7 May 2018

Autumn Leaves

Happy Monday!! Today I have a card using the Autumn Leaves stamp and die sets from Rubbernecker Stamps. I also used the new Nested Rectangle X Stitch dies to cut out the mat, and the Nested Circle Die set for the sentiment.


Obviously, it's spring, so making a card for Autumn seems a little weird, but I really love this set and since it's new, I wanted to share it with everyone. It doesn't hurt to get a jump start on making some cards for the fall! I layered the die cut leaves, wrapped some brown raffia around the mat, and layered the sentiment on top of the raffia. Easy Peasy. A simple and easy to make card with a really awesome stamp set.

Stop by the blog tomorrow to check out the newest challenge. The prizes are a $25 and $15 gift certificate for first and second place, respectively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment