Monday 26 March 2018

My Birthstone is a Coffee Bean

I'm back with another card from the NEW Coffee Blanket set at Rubbernecker Stamps. I used the sentiment "My birthstone is a coffee bean", along with the single bean stamp and the cute little cup of steaming coffee to make my card, as well as the rounded square stitched die set.


My paper is from the Teen Stack by DCWV. The pearl string is from Kaisercraft. This set has so many stamps I think I can do another 2 or 3 cards without repeating any! That serious value for your dollar. There is also a coordinating die set that I haven't been able to get my hands on yet, but I'm looking forward to playing with that soon.

Tomorrow is the start of a brand new challenge, so make sure you stop by the challenge blog and check it out! The prizes for first and second place are a $25 and $15 gift certificate respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment