Monday 12 March 2018

But First Coffee...

Happy Monday! Today I have a new card for you made with a new set of clear stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps. This is a sneak peek because they aren't in store yet. They should be in stock by the end of the month, so make sure you check in regularly so I can tell you when they are released. My next couple of cards are going to be made with this set. There are a total of ELEVEN stamps, so you can make a few cards with this one set. I also used the nested circle dies. I LOVE the die sets from Rubbernecker.


My DP is from the Moroccan Designer Series collection at Stampin' Up. I layered the nested circle dies from Rubbernecker, and used some coordinating washi tape from SU to adhere the coffee cup stamp to the card. I also used Emerald Envy ink from SU for stamping.

Tomorrow is the start of a brand new challenge, so make sure you stop by the challenge blog and check it out! The prizes for first and second place are a $25 and $15 gift certificate respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment