Sunday 8 January 2017

What's Better Than Wine?

Not much... Except maybe some awesome stamps about wine from Rubbernecker Stamps. It's time for Team 1's Sweet Sunday blog post and here is my make for this week:

Watercolor Wine Bottle Stamp
I used the new watercolor stamp "Wine Bottle" and the funny sentiment stamp "Good Man" for my card. I kept the design pretty simple but went with some flashy paper from DCWV Black Currant stack for the mat. I used a black Perlen-Pen from Viva to make my black dots. I love these pens. There is a lot of product in the tube, and you can make dots as small or as big as you like. They dry quick too and stay raised instead of falling flat. The watercolor stamp is two pieces: an outline stamp of the bottle and the watercolor stamp for the wine.

Remember, commenting on our Design Team's posts every week automatically enters you to win all of the stamps used on one of the DT ladies' project. We don't know which designer's project will be chosen, and the winner will be chosen by random. So visit the Rubbernecker blog, leave some kind words on all of our DT's blogs, and maybe you will be this week's winner! For all the details visit the challenge page on the blog HERE

These are the links to the stamps I've used this week:
Wine bottle stamp - http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/974.htm
Good Man sentiment - http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/809-03.htm

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, love the vibrant pink with the black and white. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete