Thursday 12 January 2017

An Angel and Changes at TEW

Happy New Year to everyone! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things after Christmas break, but it's proving to be harder than I expected. Life is just crazy these days!

We are going through a few changes at The East Wind. There will be no more monthly challenges in the Facebook group, and no more twice monthly challenges on the blog. We will aim to have approximately one challenge per quarter on the blog and will run contests and games in the Facebook group. Unky's art is expanding into other areas and she is finding she has less time to dedicate to digis, but she doesn't want to quit creating them altogether (thank goodness), so releases will be just one a week now, with the new release day being Wednesday. She is also offering a package deal on the digis she releases each month, so you can get all four of them at a discounted rate. The package deal is available in the Etsy shop along with all the other digis.

Now on to this week's new release, "Angel with striking blue eyes":


I used the fantastic Detailed Floral thinlit dies from Stampin' Up to make this card. I keep forgetting I have them, and then I when I remember it's not at all the right thing for my project. Until today!!! Yay! I really love how it turned out. It's simple and pretty and perfect... just like the image. 😉


Please join us on Facebook and sign up for the newsletter on the blog to get your freebie on the first of the month. That is something that is NOT changing, and you don't want to miss your free image!!

1 comment: