Tuesday 20 September 2016

Mexicana from The East Wind

It's new release Tuesday from The East Wind!! Today's image is the line art from a watercolour that Unky did a couple of weeks ago. When I saw her painting, I was hoping we would get line art from it, and we did!!!! Here is my version of 'Mexicana'.
MEXICANA
I coloured the image with Copics. The paper is digital paper from Michele R Designs called Designer Grunge. I used the Flourish Thinlit Dies from Stampin' Up also, with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Copics used: 
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Dress: G29, G17, G05, G03
Hair: E40's 
Flowers: R's 59, 29, 27, 24, 22 and B's 16, 02, 12

Please stop by The East Wind's Facebook page and join us for our monthly challenge (a new one starts tomorrow!) and check out the blog for TWICE monthly challenges at www.theeastwind.com. You can also follow me on social media by clicking on those little buttons to your right. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment