Saturday 10 September 2016

Emoticons

There is a new release in The East Wind Etsy store called "Lucy Loo Emoticons". I love this image because of the attitude Lucy has in this image. I said to Unky that Lucy looks mad that she drew her in this hat. She's not impressed with the trend of emoji patches on your clothes, I guess. I have seen it around in the stores too, and I wouldn't wear this hat either. lol!


I thought the sentiment came across as sarcastic given how happy she looks. haha!! I coloured the image with Copics. The paper is just scraps from my stash that I embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. Sorry, I can't tell you which one though. I've had it for years, and if it was printed on the folder it's rubbed off now. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

Make sure you check out The East Wind's Facebook group for monthly challenges, plus the blog for twice monthly challenges. Signing up for the newsletter on the blog gets you a free image on the first of every month, so definitely pop your email in the bright pink box for that!!

I am entering this in the Left of Center Feisty Ladies challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Great design, the hat might not be cool but your card certainly is! Creative Blessings Tracy x

    ReplyDelete