Wednesday 19 November 2014

A Sagittarius Birthday Card

Another Wednesday has arrived and with it comes a DT make for The Stamping Chef. I have quite a few Sagittarius' in my family, and I thought TSC's "Rosalind" was the perfect image for a birthday card.

I used Kraft cardstock for the card base, and as luck would have it, I was digging through my craft storage closet and found a little treasure of DCWV mat stacks that I had hidden on myself. The cover is missing, so I can't tell you which collection it's from, but I trimmed one of the sheets down for my mat. I printed off the Sagittarius traits sheet and put a layer of translucent paper over it to mute the colour a bit. I sandwiched a little cheesecloth between the two and topped it with some flowers, a Bo Bunny brad, and Rosalind. I am so glad that the All About Animals class over at Kit & Clowder was released, because the Unicorn tutorial was very helpful when colouring this one up. 



Copics Used:
Skin - E000,E00,E21,E13,E04,R20
Eyes - B97,B95,B91
Hair and Tail - E09,E18,E17,E15,E13
Body - E18,E17,E15,E30
Hooves - W7,W5,W1
The Reds are the R30's 
The Blues are B90's
I used a white Molotow acrylic paint marker (2mm tip) to accentuate the gleam in her eye.

I hope you like it! Make sure you check out the new challenge this week at The Stamping Chef! Only a few left! 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

xxMyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment