Monday 10 September 2018

Wish Big

School is back in session, and I'm back to crafting! Yay! It was a crazy busy summer, with being at the lake, going on vacation with my family, and just chasing after four kids for two months, and I'm hoping things will slow down a bit, but really... hockey, ringette, soccer, and football are all going on or getting ready to start so I don't know who I'm kidding!

I've made a card with Rubbernecker Stamps and some dies today. I've got a long list of products that I used from them so I will list them all at the bottom of my post so it's easy for you to find them!

I started out making a shaped card base using the Nested Rounded Corner Rectangle dies, along with the mats:
I made the card base by letting one edge of the die overlap the fold.

I punched out the mats that I layered over the base, cutting out a couple stars with the new mini star dies (below).
The Small Star outline dies give you two stars to work with.
The final product after layering the mats, adding some cheesecloth, and adding all the stars I cut out of silver glitter paper. I also used the nested tag dies for my sentiment. Below you can find links to all the dies and stamps I used on my card (just click on the name of the product):

No comments:

Post a Comment