Monday 24 September 2018

Christmas is Right Around the Corner

Monday is here again, and so am I with a Christmas card for Rubbernecker Stamps. I used SIX different stamps and dies on my card. I will list them all separately at the end of my post so they are easy to find.

I started with a snowfall embossing folder to set my background. I knew I wanted to keep it white, so I didn't add a mat to this. It has been snowing where I live since September 12, and it is snowing right now while I type this, so white is my world right now! It really is horrible having snow in September; it's too early!!

I used the Snowman with a Present stamp AND die. I created a shadow for my snowman by cutting out another snowman in purple and slightly offsetting it. I used the Marquee nested die set for my sentiment, Merry Christmas with Swirls. I cut out some snowflakes with the two new small snowflake dies. I used a star stencil (not from Rubbernecker) to decorate the white paper for my sentiment so it would pop out a little bit on all that white.

Make sure you pop over the Rubbernecker Fans Facebook Page to join in on a monthly challenge going on in the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment