Sunday 15 October 2017

Sweet Sunday

Time for the Sweet Sunday post for Team 1 at Rubbernecker Stamps! I made a card that could be used for any occasion with this lovely scene stamp called "Bike on the Street". There are a few of these scene stamps that I really love and I will be bringing you a couple more in the near future. 

Bike on the Street
I also used the Nested Square Stitch Dies for this card. It's a very versatile set and I obviously like to use them a lot! I used the Moroccan Nights Designer Series paper from Stampin' Up and the coordinating washi tape and cardstock for this card. I coloured the image with Copic markers. I coloured in my own grass behind the fence for a little added detail.

Make sure you stop by the BLOG to check out the current challenge. It runs for one more week, so don't let time run out! There are $25 and $15 gift certificates up for grabs.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment