Sunday 1 October 2017

I'm Outdoorsy

I'm really not... But this sentiment pretty much sums me up and brings us to the Sweet Sunday post for Team 1 at the Rubbernecker Stamps blog. Make sure you stop by there to see my fellow DT ladies' beautiful creations.


Outdoorsy and Wine Bottle are the highlights of this new card for Rubbernecker Stamps. We started the week off with coffee and we're ending it with wine. Seems fitting! I used the Moroccan Nights DP from Stampin' Up for my card, along with their coordinating washi tape and enamel dots. I also used stitched circle dies. You can get a set of stitched circle dies HERE at the Rubbernecker store.

Make sure you stop by the BLOG to check out the current challenge. It runs for one more week, so don't let time run out! There are $25 and $15 gift certificates up for grabs.



No comments:

Post a Comment