Friday 28 October 2016

Kitty Trand

It's time for a new release from The East Wind!! This one is a real cutie, and I coloured it up in record time so I could get it done before we headed out on a road trip! And I should be packing right now actually, so this post is going to be short and sweet! Here is "Kitty Trand" for your crafting pleasure.

Kitty Trand
I went with a dark shabby chic theme (if there is such a thing) with this card. I think my daughter will really like it as a fun "just because" card. I'll run down the recipe real fast and get back to my packing before my husband comes home and gets mad because I'm not ready to hit the road. lol!!!

Filigree corners - LaLa Land Drafts die
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Heart frame chipboard - Make It Crafty
DP - DCWV
Coloured with Copics:
Hair - R59, R56, RV34, RV32
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
C and W's for the greys, plus some glitter gel pen for her shirt sleeves which actually look like they have sequins on them if you see them in person. The effect actually came out really well!

Make sure you head over to The East Wind's Facebook group and join in on our current dark themed challenge. There are also twice monthly challenges on the blog and the freebie is about to go out on the first, so make sure you are signed up for the newsletter!! Look for the bright pink box on the homepage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment