Sunday 30 October 2016

Bag of Toys

Today is the Rubbernecker DT's Team 1 Sweet Sunday, and I'm bringing you the new release "Bag of Toys" stamp, along with the "Twas the Night" background stamp, and the "Merry Little Christmas" sentiment. As usual, I used Copic markers to colour the image.


The detail on the background stamp is incredible. The lines or so great you can easily read every work. I stamped it in black pigment ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. 
You can see how clear the lines are on this stamp

I just used scraps from my stash to create this card. I don't like to waste paper! The ribbon is from May Arts. The kind people at Rubbernecker sent us all a whole bunch to work with and I had a hard time deciding which ribbon to use. 

Remember, commenting on our Design Team's posts every week automatically enters you to win all of the stamps used on one of the DT's gal's project. We don't know which designer's project will be chosen, and the winner will be chosen by random. So visit the Rubbernecker blog, leave some kind words on all of our DT's blogs, and maybe you will be this week's winner! For all the details visit the challenge page on the blog HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Wow fantastic colouring, lovely card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete