Friday 28 August 2015

Hair!

Hello and Happy Friday!! It's new release day over at The East Wind and today is a new Lucy Loo, "Hair".

Lucy Loo "Hair"
I put this together in my art journal using some sprays, gelatos and gel medium. I coated the page with gesso, then sprayed Totally 80's Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays after the gesso had dried. I mixed some black gelato with gel medium and applied it over a polka dot stencil. Then I applied the black gelato on it's own over the dots after they were dry so there was some resist. I coloured the image with Copics, and used a white gel pen to add the dots in her hair. I found the quote on Pinterest, and thought, that is EXACTLY what Lucy Loo would say to someone because she has ATTITUDE! 

I hope you come over and join our Facebook page, if you haven't already, and join in on our monthly challenge "It's All About the Hair". Plus we have twice monthly challenges on the BLOG. There are lots of chances to win some free images at The East Wind. I know Unky is about to start her colouring therapy videos again, also, and they are fantastic!! 

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my newest project with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment