Wednesday 19 August 2015

"Foxer Upper" from Tiddly Inks

I'm so privileged and excited to tell you that Christy Croll at Tiddly Inks chose my card using her new image "Foxer Upper" as one of the cards for a feature on Tiddly Inks on the blog Paper Crafter's Library. Paper Crafter's Library is a great place to find trends, tutorials, and info about great stamp artists like Tiddly Inks!


At first I wasn't sure which way to go with the colours. I was thinking something more neutral and earth toned, but for some reason this paper from Michele R Designs was screaming to be used, and I ended up going a little shabby with the design.

In addition to colouring the image with Copics, I used the following supplies:
Michele R Designs digital papers in Isabella
Flowers and white decorative gallon lace from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl string from Live & Love Crafts
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Victorian Velvet
Beacon's 3-n-1 glue and Zots for adhesives

Thanks so much for visiting!! I hope you like how it turned out. Like I said, I'm so excited and privileged that Christy chose my card. Her DT is amazing and the work they produce is above par!!

No comments:

Post a Comment