Monday 4 September 2017

Anything Goes Challenge at Aurora Wings

Happy Monday! I hope you are enjoying your long weekend. I will be spending the last weekend of summer before school starts on the lake (weather permitting). I got this little project finished up for our newest challenge at Aurora Wings, and it's an Anything Goes challenge! I used the image "Lady Blossom" for my card and I coloured the flowers in her hair in a rainbow pattern just for fun.

Lady Blossom
I coloured the image with Copics. I wanted to do a bright and light rainbow combo for this and I really like the way it turned out. There are also some Sickles dotted throughout the image for some added sparkle but they are pretty hard to see in this picture. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The flower die cut is from Stampin' Up. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Juli's Flowers for the blue paper.

Pop on over to the challenge blog to enter your creation(s). You can enter up to THREE times if you use an AW image on each entry! The prizes for this challenge are: 1 (one) Artist's Choice Award Winner to be selected from entries using Aurora Wings digis ($20 GC and Badge); 1 (one)  Random Winner ($20 GC); and a TOP 3 Winners to be chosen by the DT ($10 GC and Badge). This challenge runs until ***.

You can find Aurora Wings here:

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous and creative way of coloring Lady Blossom, Myndi! Love the bright fresh rainbow hues and glorious floral spray with your die cut and embossing. Fabulous work! Enjoy the holiday! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how brightly colorful and high energy this turned out, Myndi! It really is a bold approach to go with the rainbow style coloring on an image, but you really did an awesome job here. The flowers in turquoise-fuchsia-white are perfect complements and packs a visual punch. Thank you for this stunning inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings today. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and I love your coloring and that you've chosen to do it rainbow style... really stunning. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rainbow look, so bright and cheerful x

    ReplyDelete