Thursday 16 July 2015

Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks

Thanks for taking the time to visit today! It is Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks and I have coloured up "Wryn - Building Queen" this week. My husband is a civil engineer, and while he spends more time in the office than in the field these days, I think this little Wryn is just the cutest with her little hard hat and tool belt. I think this could be a great card for a little girl to give her dad for his birthday or Father's Day.

Wryn - Building Queen
I am currently out at our cabin for the next several days while one of my daughters attends an overnight summer camp about a half hour away. I had to bring my crafting stuff with me, without going overboard, so my makes are going to be clean and simple (CAS) for a little while. I couldn’t realistically bring my entire craft closet with me, now could I?


We have an Anything Goes challenge happening right now over at the challenge blog. Make sure you head over there and submit your Tiddly Ink make, and share it on the Facebook pagetoo! Christy regularly offers up free images and discounted images, which you will be the first to know about IF you are signed up for the Newsletter, so make sure that you are getting that!

I appreciate you stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment below! I love to read what you have to say! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment