Saturday 11 October 2014

Saturated Canary's "Kit"

I decided to put my hat in the ring for the guest design team spot over at Saturated Canary. There are so many wonderful entries over there and I wasn't going to enter, but I used the challenge theme, which was to use "Kit" in a project, to make a birthday card, so I thought I might as well enter it into the challenge. I really enjoyed colouring her up. Her dress was a real challenge for me. This was my second go. I ended up scrapping my first attempt. Things were not coming together for me at all, but the second time was the charm.

Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E21, E25, E29
Dress & Bow - all the B90's
Shoes - C9, C7, C5, C3, C1

I also used:
Ranger's Aged Silver Embossing Enamel
Michele R digital papers
Verve Stamps for the sentiment
Petaloo flowers

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look! Please feel free to leave a comment below.

Myndi

No comments:

Post a Comment