Monday 30 July 2018

Foxy!

We're getting Foxy this Monday morning with the Fox set of clear stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps


I used the Foxy set of designer paper from Stampin' Up for this card. It was perfect for what I wanted to do. I coloured the fox with Copics. I was camping when I made this, so I had to be pretty basic with my supplies. There is an awesome die set that goes with these stamps, but I didn't bring my Big Shot with me, so I had to make do with my straight edge paper cutter. This stamp set comes with four different foxes and four sentiments, so my next card will be foxes again, but I'll use the dies so you can see how awesome they are.

Challenges are on break for the summer, so we are just doing team posts for now. Thanks for visiting the blog and being a Rubbernecker fan. There is a Facebook group for all of you HERE.

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment