Monday 12 February 2018

A Cat with a Tie

Happy Monday! Back again with some Rubbernecker Stamps inspiration for you. I used a few products from Rubbernecker on this card: Cat with a Tie stamp and the coordinating die, Happy Birthday stamp set, and the nested circle dies


I used paper from the Teen Stack set of DP from DCWV. The ribbon is from May Arts. I used a sketch from my friend Cristena's sketch book which you can buy HERE. It definitely helps to have a sketch for some inspiration somedays. I am so frazzled with my kids some days, it's lucky I remember to make a card at all!!

Tomorrow is the start of a brand new challenge, so make sure you stop by the challenge blog and check it out! The prizes for first and second place are a $25 and $15 gift certificate respectively.

I have popped the links to the Rubbernecker products used on my card below, so you can find them easily: 

Cat with a Tie coordinating die cut - http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/892-07d.htm&Click=176


No comments:

Post a Comment