Sunday 3 September 2017

Wine!!

And it's Sunday!! Hope you all enjoyed your week and your weekend! It's time to wrap things up for Team 1 this week with our Sweet Sunday post, and let's celebrate with some Wine!!


I used the Watercolour Red Wine stamp set, the Wine sentiment, and the Accent Dot Set. For my wine colour I used the Ken Oliver Colour Burst set in Brights. I mixed the Crimson and the Violet in a little spray bottle, added some water to make a colour spray, and spritzed my stamp and stamped it. For the glass colour I used Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress ink and then spritzed it with a little water for the watercolour effect. The paper is just scraps from my stash; the blue velvet ribbon is from May Arts.

Make sure you stop by the BLOG to check out the newest challenge. It runs for one more week, so don't let time run out! There are $25 and $15 gift certificates up for grabs.

Below are direct links to the stamps I used on this card:
Watercolour Red Wine Glass - http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/1043-02.htm
Wine sentiment -
Accent Dot Set - http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/886.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment