Monday 3 July 2017

Butterflies and Birthdays

Team 1 is back with some inspiration for you from Rubbernecker Stamps this week. There is also a new challenge going live tomorrow so make sure you check back in for that. Today I have made a birthday card using Butterflies 1 and the Happy Birthday set.


I coloured the butterflies with Copics, using R80s. I was in a black, white, and pink mood today, if you can't tell. I used some heart patterned paper, but kept it pretty simple overall. I wanted the butterflies to really pop. 

Make sure you stop by the Rubbernecker blog to check out the other beautiful cards made by our talented DT ladies. I will have another card up tomorrow for the blog challenge, so pop by tomorrow to see what the challenge theme is. I had a lot of fun with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment