Monday 24 April 2017

Here in the South...

Hello! It's Monday and time for Rubbernecker Stamps DT #1 to bring you our makes for this week. I am up first with two stamps: "Here in the South" and "Stylized Martini Glass". I love this sentiment. My family is from the south and I can attest this is true. But it may be more of a case of not being able to control the crazy family as opposed to parading them on the front porch. lol!!! 


All of my paper is from the Stampin' Up Cupcakes and Carousels collection. I used the Stampin' Write markers in "Brights" for my stamps. I like being able to individually colour the different parts of the stamps with the markers. It's super easy with the dual tip markers. I used the tag punch from SU too. The little ribbon I used on the tag was white, but I coloured it with the Bermuda Bay marker that I used on the stamps so it would match. The other ribbon is from May Arts.

Tuesday, April 25 is the start of another challenge on the blog, which you can access by clicking HERE! The prizes are a $25 GC first prize and a $15 GC second place prize to the Rubbernecker store. Below are direct links to the stamps I used today for your convenience! xx

Here in the South - http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/823-01.htm
Stylized Martini Glass - http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/639-04.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment