Saturday 27 February 2016

A New Sketch Challenge at PCSG

It's time for a new sketch challenge in the Paper Crafting Support Group on Facebook. This week I have used an image by Star Stampz called "Balloons and Ice Cream". I love these stamps because I love chibis! They are SO cute! And they are so perfect for cards for little kids, and I have a few birthdays coming up this spring. 
Balloons and Ice Cream
I coloured this with Copics, and drew the clouds and coloured the sky in so she really looked like she was taking off with those balloons. I flipped the sketch on it's side to fit the dimensions of the image. My patterned paper is from Michele R Designs; the flowers and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts; the pearl string is from Kaisercraft. My solid pink paper is scraps from a previous project. I never throw paper away!

Sketch Challenge #6
The challenge runs for two weeks from February 27 to March 11. Drop in, join the group if you haven't already, and join in on the fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love your card this round for PCSG Myndi! I am so happy to have you on our team! I don't think I will ever let you off of it in less you get sick of me and demand that you be let go haha! You are just amazing! xx Inky Hugs, Cristena

    ReplyDelete