Friday 13 March 2015

Slinky Tart - Narissa

Some DT inspiration for you today from Slinky Tart, the home of sexy pin-up inspired ladies. My make this week is the mermaid Narissa. I never saw a mermaid with a bum like this before, and that's one reason why Tamara's work over at Slinky Tart is one of a kind.


I coloured her with Copics, used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and I Am Roses, a Spellbinders die, Shabby Blue Frantage, and Liquid Pearls.
The Copics I used are as follows:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair - V000, V01, V02, V04, V08
Tail - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18 & V000, V01, V02, V04
R20's for her lips, the starfish and her bracelet

I hope you like her! Tamara has been super busy and has a lot of new images in store, so go check it out!
Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mindi...stopping by for a friendly crafting visit...to enjoy your beautifully colored and designed card closer. It is gorgeous. Your Fan and Follower. Stopped by from Kit and Clowder/FB. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete